About Company: Client is a Mumbai based market leader in Interior Contract Services, Contract Furniture& Retail Store Fixture Manufacturing Services offering affordable solutions to its customers and augmenting their supply chain infrastructure, being their preferred partners for meeting their growth objectives.
The incumbent must be an MBA from a reputed college with an experience of around 5 years, preferably with a project manufacturing company or a service providing company. He will be required to manage customer relations for all the customers for the company and constantly look for new opportunities. He will be responsible for sales targets as set from time to time and independently responsible for achieving the same.
- Identifying prospective customers for business development.
- Preparing communication for sharing with customers including brochures, periodic circulars, mailers and newsletters.
- Managing customer databases from time to time.
- Receiving enquiries from customers and coordinating with KAM, Costing to ensure timely delivery
- Coordinating negotiations and related customer calls / requirements from time to time.
- Ensuring performance of budgeted sales and identifying related revenue options from customers
- Recommending steps and measures to ensure increased customer satisfaction levels and ratings.
- Coordinating payments for sticky receivables.
- Managing fire fighting situations to ensure customer grievances are addressed satisfactorily.
Location: Vasai, Mumbai
Call us on 9702637852 or Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your resume